Senior Wish needs many year-long, dedicated volunteers if we are to continue to service our vulnerable seniors for many years to come.
Our numbers have dwindled somewhat for various reasons and we NEED some new ideas, ambition, strength and support which we know is out there.
We currently service Barrie, Sandycove, Innisfil, Oro-Orillia, Clearview-Stayner, Bradford.
If you would like to join our all volunteer team please fill out the Volunteer Form and our Director of Volunteers will be in touch
Current Volunteer opportunities
- Board Member -Requires minimum 1 year commitment and dedication to an area of support ie Social Media, New Chapter Support
- Communication Committee to make/distribute Birthday cards, make phone calls to keep in touch with a special senior etc.
- Wish Granting committee (2022 restart projected)
- Fundraising committee (volunteers with ideas; assistance for events etc)
- Memory book committee (2022 restart projected)
- Seasonal Program committee members for planning, execution etc.
Financial donations allow us to continue to run our programs throughout the year.
We accept secure, online donations through our partnership with Canada Helps.
We also accept cheques and will soon be able to receive E-Transfers.
If you’d like to send a cheque please make it payable to
Senior Wish Association
13-4 Alliance Blvd
Barrie,ON L4M 7G3
We offer several levels of Corporate Sponsorship and we’d love to discuss them further with you.
Please fill out our contact form or leave us a message at 705.481.7593 and Sharon, Director of Fundraising, will be in contact with you shortly